My week from God’s point of view.
This past week while heading back home from dropping my son off at a friend’s house, a car suddenly pulled out in front of me from an exit ramp 다운로드. I t-boned her car and then she spun around and hit us again in the back. My car was heading straight into oncoming traffic and there was nothing I could do to stop it 자바 이전 버전 다운로드. Then, suddenly we stopped on the median. I will never forget this moment.
I was immediately filled with gratitude that both my daughter and I were alive 다운로드. I was diagnosed with severe whiplash and amazingly my nine year old daughter Jenna was completely unharmed.
My week has not been what I planned 다운로드. I have had to cancel all of my classes and clients which immediately brought me stress – I am not getting paid this week. Then, I had hours on the phone talking with numerous insurance agents and doctors 다운로드. My car is totaled.
In my mind I am thinking, just one more year and my car was paid off. January is the biggest month for fitness and I can’t move or teach 다운로드. I was letting myself get weighed down with anger, resentment and depression that this has happened to me.
Yesterday, after talking with my dear friend Toby, she reminded me that I needed to let go of these negative emotions as part of my healing 가을타나 봐. This is the same advice I would and have given to friends and students.
After getting off the phone with Toby, I sat and the thought came to me – “If God was sitting with me right now, what would he say to me?”
These are the answers that came to me 쿠티비 다운로드.
1. Do you realize I saved your life on Monday. It was not chance that your car going 35 MPH magically stopped on the very low median 맨정신. I have plans for you Debra, every challenge has lessons. “LISTEN, Debra”
2. You are amazed that Jenna came away from the accident unharmed 다운로드. I cradled her in my arms and kept her safe. “GRATITUDE, Debra”
3. You are upset because you can’t teach and can’t exercise. Learn the value of rest and healing. “REST, Debra”
4. You are in pain, achy, sore – I send you an angel in Piper that massages you with loving, kind hands. “Take time to care for yourself Debra”
5. You found out that your insurance covers only a small portion of a rental and are upset. I sent you a car from your parents for free that you can drive as long as you need with no cost. “GRATITUDE, Debra”
6. The grocery store run that you had no energy to make. You are still amazed that your friend Mithra brought you exactly the items on your list. I spoke to her heart and let her be your angel that day. “GRATITUDE, Debra”
7. I sent you more angels. The fruit bouquet from Lulu that made you and Jenna feel special. The flowers from your IAPD family to remind you that you are missed. Meals from Amy and Bev and so many messages and thoughts and prayers from friends. “GRATITUDE, Debra”
8. Trust me Debra, It will be okay.
I am crying now as I write these words, emotions finally coming out. This past week, I have asked my classes to make a list of the 10 things they are grateful for in their lives and also write a word or phrase that will guide them into 2014. My words are – “TRUST, FAITH, COURAGE”. I had not completed my gratitude list and I now know that is because I needed to be able to add – “MY LIFE”.